The Intrigue Administrative Work/Study Program provides participants with the opportunity to gain valuable experience in performing arts administration while enjoying unlimited complimentary access to all of Intrigue's adult dance and workout classes. Responsibilities of Administrative Work/Study participants include (but are not limited to) administrative tasks such as answering phones, fielding client questions, client check-in, and record keeping as well as the maintenance of Intrigue's facilities.
- Be available to work one 6-hour shift a week for the duration of the semester.
- Attend a minimum of 3 dance classes per week:
- 1 ballet
- 1 jazz, modern, or ballet
- 1 class of your choice
- Proficiency with Mac OS and standard computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong dance background and training is a plus, but not required. All levels of dance skill are welcome!
How to Apply:
To be considered for our work/study program, please submit your resume and dance experience to email@example.com.