1. Do I need to stay during the duration of the camp?
- No, our teachers and Intrigue staff members will watch over your children throughout the course of the camp days. They will be in safe hands at the studio!
2. Will we get a schedule of classes our dancer will be taking daily?
- Yes, we will give you a general weekly class schedule. We ask that all dancers have their 'dance bag' prepared for taking all genres of dance daily! This includes packing all dance shoes, sneakers, and warm ups!
- Schedule can be subject to change.
3. What should my child wear?
- We ask that all dancers come prepared in a leotard and tights, or a fitted dance top and leggings/shorts to camp. Their hair should be pulled back securely. Most dancers also prefer to bring warm-ups (such as a tshirt and sweatpants) for hip hop. As stated above, all proper shoes should be worn per genre of dance for each class.
*All pre-professional intensive dancers must have a leotard and tights for ballet class daily.
4. Are there scheduled breaks throughout the day?
- Yes. We give all dancers a 10-15 minute break in the morning and afternoon. A lunch break will be provided mid-day for 30 min-1 hour depending on the day's schedule.
5. Do I need to provide food for my dancer?
- Intrigue will provide healthy, allergy-conscious snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks. Dancers enrolled in the 9am-3pm or 9am-5pm sessions will need to bring their own lunch.
6. What is the cost of the camps?
- An Intrigue Staff will walk you through all of our convenient pricing options. Please click below to have a staff member contact you, or you may call 312.765.6755 or stop by the studio at any time!