Picture Day Schedule and Information
COSTUMES & TIGHTS
You should have all received your costumes at one of the scheduled costume pick up days by now. If you have not received your costume, please contact the front desk as soon as possible.
- Costumes should not be worn to class and should be kept in a safe place until it is time to wear them for picture day and recital! Dancers will be anxious to wear them, but we want them all looking their best in their costume for the big day!
- For best results, steam your child’s costume prior to picture day and dress rehearsal/recital. If your child has a tutu, it is best to hang the costume upside down (through the crotch of the costume) so the tutu stays fluffy!
- All Ballet and Stars Combo Classes will need ballet pink and tan tights for picture day, dress rehearsal and recital. (Pink tights for ballet, tan tights for tap/jazz/hip hop).
- Tights are available at the studio for $10, Or 2 pair of tights for $18.
- Please do not let your child eat or drink in costume (water allowed). If they must drink/eat, please bring a cover up for their dance costume (a large button up shirt or robe works best!)
- Picture Day is MANDATORY. If you have an unavoidable conflict, please notify me ASAP so I can inform the teacher and Intrigue Staff.
- You should have already received your picture packet when you picked up your costume. Please bring the completed packet along with payment on Picture Day. If you did not receive yours please stop by the front desk to pick up an extra one.
- It is of the utmost importance that your picture day form is completed BEFORE your scheduled picture day time. If your child does not have a completed form with payment when they go in for pictures, you will not be able to order pictures of your dancer. A Memory Makers employee will be at Intrigue for Picture Day to answer any questions.
- Parents are not allowed in the picture-taking room (Studio 1). I will escort them to and from the designated dressing areas for their picture. Once their picture time is complete, we ask that you promptly pick up your child from the dressing area, and are free to leave after their pictures are taken.
Recital Packages go on-sale Tuesday, March 14th at 10:00am! Seats are first come, first Serve, so purchase your package asap! Tickets go Fast!
*A la carte tickets will be available April 1st. only recital packages are available at this time.
***Need extra tickets with your package purchase? Call or email management and we will give you a code to purchase up to 4 additional tickets a la carte.
***NO A LA CARTE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE WITHOUT PURCHASE OF A PACKAGE UNTIL APRIL 1ST.